Rebuilt-Reused-Recycled-Custom-Local

Fresh and Clean is a page I stated in order to keep up with all the bikes im working on, have worked on or plan to work on. I get my parts and frames from used dealers, garage sales , Craigslist , pawn shops; pretty much any way and if i do buy anything new its local ( I dont even leave my hood I have 4 shops in a 4 mile zone ) I also sell these if im not already making one for you. If its available ill let you know. If you would like a custom rebuilt reused recycle super fresh ride for under 300$ get at me . I like to think I make a pretty sweet ride and I would like a page that shows off some of my work . If your making something it's art
Thanks and enjoy

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mosh BMX



This lil guy is a Mosh BMX they came out in the late 90's under Giant . Pretty classic ride .Changed the grips.Added some tubes ,tires,and new chain. Took her to the carwash and BAM ! Ready to rock . I got this bad boy on a trade and I don't really ride BMX that much soooo I  was told 200$ but hey let's go with a bill and it's your . Get at me if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment